Privacy notice for data subjects who as individuals have registered as users of the data services of Suomen Asiakastieto (later Asiakastieto)
1. Controller: Suomen Asiakastieto Oy, Hermannin rantatie 6, PL 16, 00580 Helsinki, www.asiakastieto.fi
Suomen Asiakastieto Oy is part of Enento Group Plc, Hermannin rantatie 6, PL 16, 00580 Helsinki
2. Personal data which is processed
- Your name and email address
- Your ID number if the usage of the service requires that (Tietovahti and monitoring credit information of another individual)
- Recordings of the phone calls with you (you will be separately informed about the recording)
3. Purposes for processing your personal data
- We process your personal data to manage the customer relationship with you
- We process your personal data for marketing purposes
4. Legal basis for processing your personal data
- We process your personal data based on GDPR 6.1 b for performance of contract that we have with you.
- We process your personal data for marketing products that are in same product group than the one the contract with you concerns, based on GDPR 6.1 f and the legitimate interest of Asiakastieto.
- We process your personal data based on GDPR 6.1 a for other marketing purposes if we have your consent to do so.
5. Special categories of personal data and personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences
We don´t process sensitive category personal data or data relating to criminal convictions and offences concerning you.
6. Collection of your personal data
We collect personal data from you when you start using the service or contact us.
7. Third parties that we disclose your personal data to inside EU/EEA
- Service providers participating in executing our website and services, like payment service providers
- Authorities: Data requests based on legal obligation
- Data subjects for whom we have recorded a payment default entry and exercise their right to get access to their data or data subjects that have purchased Tietovahti service.
- Your personal data may also be disclosed to our processors based on the contracts we have with them.
8. Transfers of personal data outside EU/EEA area
Your personal data may in some situations be disclosed outside EU/EEA area for example to the processors we use. In these situations we ensure that your personal data is secured to an adequate level. We also use Standard Contractual Clauses and other measures to protect your personal data.
9. Profiling and automatic decision making (incl. meaningful info about the logic involved)
Asiakastieto does not process your personal data for profiling or automatic decision making purposes.
10. Retention periods
- Your name, ID number an email address will be kept for as long as you are our customer and for 24 months after that.
- If you have given your consent for marketing purposes, we will keep your data for this purpose for 5 years.
11. Your rights
You as the data subject whose personal data Asiakastieto is processing, have several different data subject rights towards us as the controller. Below you will find information on how to exercise these rights. We will process your request and respond to your request without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request.
- Right to information
- You will receive the privacy notice when you register to use the service
- If phone call with you is recorded, you will be separately informed about this at the beginning of the call.
- Right of access
- If you want to know what personal data we process about you, please send an email to email@example.com. We also provide secure email which you can access here https://mail.asiakastieto.fi/. If you want to limit your request to certain type of data please communicate that in the email.
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- If you want to exercise your right to data portability please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also provide a secure email which you can access here https://mail.asiakastieto.fi/.
- Right to object
- You have the right to object, on grounds to your particular situation, the processing of your personal data which is based on public interest (art 6.1 e) or legitimate interest (art 6.1 f).
- If you want to exercise your right to object to processing please send an email to email@example.com. We also provide a secure email which you can access here https://mail.asiakastieto.fi/.
- If you want to object to processing your data for marketing purposes, please send an email to above mentioned email address and we will stop processing your personal data for this purpose immediately.
12. Updating this privacy notice
This privacy notice can be updated time to time and new version will be published on this site.
13. Contact info and possible complaints
If you have questions about how we process your personal data, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also provide a secure email which you can access here https://mail.asiakastieto.fi/.
Asiakastieto has appointed a DPO. You can contact the DPO by sending email to dpo(a)enento.com.
If you are not satisfied with how we process your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with supervisory authority, The Data Protection Ombudsman (Lintulahdenkuja 4, 00530 Helsinki, tietosuoja(a)om.fi)
Privacy notice has been updated 7/2023