This privacy notice describes the processing of personal data by Suomen Asiakastieto Oy (later Asiakastieto) concerning data subjects who use Asiakastieto data services or who are reported to be responsible for ESG matters on behalf of their employer.
1. Controller: Suomen Asiakastieto Oy, Hermannin rantatie 6, PL 16, 00580 Helsinki, www.asiakastieto.fi, www.omatieto.fi, www.proff.fi
Suomen Asiakastieto Oy is part of Enento Group Plc, Hermannin rantatie 6, PL 16, 00580 Helsinki
2. Personal data which is processed
3. Purposes for processing your personal data
4. Legal basis for processing your personal data
We process your personal data based on GDPR 6.1 f and the legitimate interest of Asiakastieto.
5. Special categories of personal data and personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences
We don´t process sensitive category personal data or data relating to criminal convictions and offences concerning you.
6. Collection of your personal data
We collect your personal data from you when you are in contact with us. We also collect your personal data from your employer like your name, contact details and information about your role and title.
7. Third parties that we disclose your personal data to inside EU/EEA
Your personal data may also be disclosed to our processors based on the contracts we have with them.
8. Transfers of personal data outside EU/EEA area
Your personal data may in some situations be disclosed outside EU/EEA area for example to the processors we use. In these situations we ensure that your personal data is secured to an adequate level. We also use Standard Contractual Clauses and other measures to protect your personal data.
9. Profiling and automatic decision making (incl. meaningful info about the logic involved)
Asiakastieto does not process your personal data for profiling or automatic decision making purposes.
10. Retention periods
We will remove your personal data after becoming aware that you no longer use Asiakastieto services on behalf of your employer. If the contract with your employer and Asiakastieto is terminated some of your personal data may still be kept after this time due to a regulatory requirement.
11. Your rights
You as the data subject whose personal data Asiakastieto is processing, have several different data subject rights towards us as the controller. Below you will find information on how to exercise these rights. We will process your request and respond to your request without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request.
12. Updating this privacy notice
This privacy notice can be updated time to time and new version will be published on this site.
13. Contact info and possible complaints
If you have questions about how we process your personal data, please contact our customer service at email@example.com. We also provide a secure email which you can access here https://mail.asiakastieto.fi/.
Asiakastieto has appointed a DPO. You can contact the DPO by sending email to dpo(a)enento.com.
If you are not satisfied with how we process your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with supervisory authority, The Data Protection Ombudsman (Lintulahdenkuja 4, 00530 Helsinki, tietosuoja(a)om.fi)
Privacy notice has been updated 8/2023